WARNING: Big Al's PWM boards are not recommended for beginners. Every board is tested and is working before it is sent from the manufacturer so please take care and accept responsibility should your build not work out. We have a facebook group should you have problems but please have the tools required to troubleshoot problems or helping is near on impossible. In other words, buy a multimeter.
Big Al's Intelligent PWM (iPWM) board has many of the features of the most advanced regulators at a fraction of the cost!
- Built in Voltmeter Switch - Switch the voltmeter display from output voltage to battery voltage with no extra components.
- Silent PWM - PWM switches at 25 KHz, resulting in a more accurate voltmeter reading and no buzzing sound.
- Favorites Setting - Store your most-used pot setting and recall it at any time.
- 5 Click on/off - Turn the device on and off using the fire button.
- Low battery cutoff - Automatically detects the battery configuration (2s, 3s, or 4s) and shuts off if the battery gets too low.
- Reverse Polarity Protection - Board is not damaged if the batteries are installed backwards.
- On Board LED Indicator - Feedback and status are given by a bi-color LED right on the board
- Temperature Protection - Board will shut down if it gets too hot
- 180A PFET on Board - Uses Big Al's 180A PFET (included on board). Maximum recommended current 60A
Grove Trading / Big Al's Returns Policy
If you have problems with one of these boards that was not caused by you, please return it to us for a full refund or a replacement. Your refund or replacement will be sent on receipt of the board. Please include the Grove Trading invoice number with the returned board and send to our address:
Grove Trading, Kelly House, 1 Warwick Road, Tunbridge Wells. TN1 1YL. United Kingdom
Big Al's Sled Mount 4S iPWM Board
- Brand: Big Al's Mods
- Product Code: 479
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £12.49