This version of the MM510 V1 Standard Connector comes with a 24mm diameter x 2mm plate so it can be
attached by 2 m2.5 screws from the outside of a mod so perfect for use
in wooden mods or mods where it's too tight to tighten up with a nut on
the inside. The shaft of the body is 12mm diameter.
Multi Buy Options Available
Designed by us, we are pleased to bring you what we think is one of the best 510 connectors on the market.
MM510 V1 contains the strongest spring of any 510 giving superior conductivity.
We have listened to user feedback for a long time now and have worked to try to resolve some issues with current 510 designs.
We welcome your feedback and will continue to tweak the design based on user feedback so let us know what you think.
MM510 V1 Features:
- Glass filled peek insulator. This material can take some serious heat.
- Wave spring. A much stiffer spring for a better connection and less voltage drop.
- Typical spring pressure of 2.7kg (27N)
- Oring / gasket embedded into the positive pin to reduce leakage.
- Copper postive pin. made thick to increase conductivity.
The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use. The top plate is 16mm diameter and 0.5mm thick. When you add a washer, the top plate will be 1mm thick. The threaded section is m12 (12mm x 1mm) thread.
MM510 V1 Standard Connector (Screw Attach Body)
- Brand: ModMaker
- Product Code: 608
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £4.99
Multi Buy Discounts
- 10 or more £5.69 each
- 100 or more £5.39 each