We have listened to user feedback for a long time now and have worked to try to resolve some issues with current 510 designs.
We welcome your feedback and will continue to tweak the design based on user feedback so let us know what you think.
Changes to Revision 3:
- We removed knurling from the spring cap so the m12 nut goes over the cap.
- We made the positive nut 0.5mm shorter so it is now 3.5mm
- We reduced the pin length so it extends 3.5 (with positive solder tab) or 4mm (without positive tab) from the positive nut making the whole unit a bit smaller.
- We made the chamfer on the positive pin bigger.
- Glass filled peek insulator. This material can take some serious heat.
- Wave spring. A stiffer spring for a better connection.
- Oring / gasket. Embedded into the positive pin to reduce leakage.
- Negative solder tab. For non mechanical squonkers.
- Washer Options. You can choose from 18mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, & 30mm in black aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
The threaded section is m12 (12mm x 1mm) thread. The top plate is 16mm diameter and 0.5mm thick. When you add a washer, the top plate will be 1mm thick. The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use.
Washer / Catch Cup Options:
Black: Black Anodised Aluminium / Brass: Solid Brass / SS: Solid Stainless Steel
Brass Catch Cup
SS Catch Cup
MM510 Squonker Connector
- Brand: ModMaker
- Product Code: 507
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £4.99