ClickFet is an un-regulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
Please understand that electronics and moisture don't mix
well. If you are using these boards and there is a chance of them
getting wet from juice please take precautions to keep them dry either
with liquid insulation, hot glue or better placement of the boards.
- Dimensions: 11mm x 10.5mm
- Power Solder Hole Diameter: 2mm
- Mosfet:- 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes. The board will not operate.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.
Wiring Diagram: http://www.modmaker.co.uk/ClickFet-v1-Wiring-Diagram
Step FIle: https://www.modmaker.co.uk/download/ClickFetV1Switchless.stp (Right Click Save As)
MM ClickFet v1 (Switchless)
- Brand: ModMaker
- Product Code: 614
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.83
Multi Buy Discounts
- 10 or more £6.64 each
- 100 or more £6.29 each