ClickFet v1 is an un-regulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet v1 also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
MODDERS - Please understand that electronics and moisture don't mix well. If you are using these boards and there is a chance of them getting wet from juice please take precautions to keep them dry either with liquid insulation, hot glue or better placement of the boards.
To get a free mount you need to add them to your shopping cart here: http://www.modmaker.co.uk/MM-ClickFet-v1-Mount
- Dimensions: 15mm x 12mm
- Mosfet:- N-Channel 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.
Wiring Diagram: http://www.modmaker.co.uk/ClickFet-v1-Wiring-Diagram
Step FIle: https://www.modmaker.co.uk/download/ClickFetV1.stp (Right Click Save As)
MM ClickFet v1
- Brand: ModMaker
- Product Code: 613
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.83
Multi Buy Discounts
- 10 or more £6.65 each
- 100 or more £6.30 each